Thursday, August 17, 2006

Austin City Limits Festival 101: Saturday

Who: Centro-Matic

When: Saturday, 12:30-1:30

Where: AT&T Stage

What: An indie rock band based in Denton, Texas.

Hear - Centro-Matic on Myspace

Who: Federico Aubele

When: Saturday, 12:30-1:30

Where: AMD Stage

What: Latin singer-songwriter from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Hear - Federico Aubele on Myspace


Heidi on Vashon said...

This is soooo coool! The only TX bands I'm really into are Reverend Horton Heat and an old band from my punk 80s days: Doggie Style. They were so crazy!

Thanks for hooking me up to new music. I don't have too much time to fart around so I appreciate people like you. -h

Julio Enriquez said...

i think federico aubele is from buenos aires...this guy rulz!!!

Mr. Curiosity said...

Thanks for the correction