Saturday, August 12, 2006

Matson Jones, Live at Liberty Hall



Recorded January, 1st 2005 at Liberty Hall in Lawrence, Kansas.

This recording is not the best I've ever heard, but so far it is the only one I have been able to get my hands on. I spent some time manually cleaning up each track to try and get the best quality possible. I hope you enjoy.

Listen:

New York City Fuck Off
Exes and Ohs
Good Advice
Sympathy
Dirt Sea
Loving Wife/Adoring Mistress
Spring Fever
He Means Nothing, Dear
Wrecking Ball

Previous entry on Matson Jones
A Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/matsonjonesmusic
Website: http://www.matsonjones.net/

5 comments:

Ren said...

this is awesome! thank you for posting these songs. it would be a damn shame if they have split. another great band bites the dust without me seeing them live.... were they as great live as i imagine they are?

Andrea said...

I heard they were breaking up too! I hope not, I've only just discovered them!
Great live set, thanks!

Mr. Curiosity said...

Ren, I only wish that I had the chance to see them live, I never got the chance (assuming that they are breaking up). I managed to locate a live set they performed at a radio station, and I should be able to post it in the near future.

by the way, Rough Trade rocks.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for posting these!

Sirenity said...

Matson Jones is the most original, amazing band in the world.
I wish they would make more music.