Saturday, October 21, 2006

Today I watched the 'Horns defeat Nebraska, previewed a bunch of local music that I'll be featuring over the next few weeks, and made a few song mixes. I had told a friend that I would make her a playlist of songs for a soiree that she was having, and then ended up just making a few lengthy mash-ups of several different songs. You can download one of these said mash-ups below if you're interested. I titled it Twenty and Change, because it runs just over twenty minutes.

mp3: Twenty and Change

Here's what is on it:

Ghostland Observatory - Edge of Town (more)
Wolfmother - Woman (MSTRKRFT remix) (more)
Girl Talk - Friday Night (more)
Prototypes - Who's Gonna Sing? (more)
The Whitest Boy Alive - Fireworks (more)
Brazilian Girls - Jique (more)
The Octopus Project - Psychic Swelling (more)
LCD Soundsystem - 45:33: Nike+ Original Run (more)

0 comments: