Thursday, January 11, 2007

Electronics are cool.


Here's a handful of electronic ditties for your consideration. You can click on the artist image for more, as always...



Dosh - Everybody Cheer Up Song
Dosh - MPLS Rock And Roll

Homeboy will be giving two performances in Austin this month on Sunday January 28. I'll probably check out the first at End of an Ear, and just might check out the evening set at Emo's.



Two live cuts, straight from the Holy Fuck vault.

Holy Fuck - Safari
Holy Fuck - Junglor

They'll be at SXSW '07 too. Fuck yes.


Two tracks from the fantastic 2006 album, Movements. It is dancetastic, to say the very least.

Booka Shade - In White Rooms
Booka Shade - Night Falls




I promise that I'll eventually stop mentioning this album, as long as you promise to listen. 'Twas was definitely one of my favorites from '06. I even picked it up on vinyl, which won't do until I'm completely sold on an album.

Bonobo - Between The Lines (feat. Bajka)

1 comments:

Dukeicon said...

Never heard of Holy Fuck before, but they are absolutely awesome!! And they are playing Glastonbury Festival, yey :D