Tuesday, January 23, 2007

SXSW is coming, Part 1

Yes! SXSW is right around the corner, March 14-18. There's no official word from SXSW.com yet of the bands that will be attending, but those in the know (Austinist, Done Waiting) have released the names of some of the acts that they're pretty sure will be there. In light of that, for the next three days I'll be highlighting around 30 or so of those bands said to be coming that I'd be interested to see.

I probably won't be able to catch 30 bands during SXSW, I think the most I've ever seen was around 26. BUT, if I had some sort of little SXSW time machine I would program it to see the artists that I'll be metioning over the next three days. Treat it as an early SXSW 2007 playlist .


...

Part 2, mañana.

1 comments:

tthorn said...

We just updated the Austinist SX list, and now have 503 bands.

http://www.austinist.com/archives/2007/02/05/sxsw_2007_band_list_update_as_the_delay_grows_eternal_we_bring_you_over_500_acts_playing_the_fest.php

Thanks for reading us.