Wednesday, January 24, 2007

SXSW is coming, Part 3

Alright kids, here is the third group of music that I promised from artists you might want to consider checking out at SXSW 2007. I'm going to be scanning the sites and keeping my ear to the rail so that when any fresh news appears of SXSW, from artists to showcases to day shows to private parties and everything inbetween, I'll report on it and keep you all informed.


mer said...

I discovered Bishop Allen a year (or two?) ago when I randonly came across one of their songs and felt compelled to download it based on the band's name - I used to live on the corner of Bishop Allen Drive, you see. Turns out, it really is what the band is named after as well. Anyway, just wanted to say that Corazon is one of my favorites of theirs and it's always nice to see them mentioned.

Mr. Curiosity said...

That's very cool, I had wondered about the name myself. I just kind of figured it was some type of art reference, but I had never heard where it originated.