Friday, March 23, 2007

Re-Deux

Back in December I got a feelgood track from Terry Diabolik of NYC's Finger on the Pulse, a twenty-five minute DJ mix of vintage Soul tracks that provides great background music for doing nothing at all. Or slip it in to a classic party mix and remind your company of some of the groovy music that was being made way back when.

The tracklist for "And I’m Feelin Good" is as follows:

“Ain't No Reason For Girls (To Be Lonely) | Bobby Marchan
“Needle In A Haystack” | The Velvelettes
“Our Love Is In the Pocket” | Darrell Banks
“If Your Love Don't Swing” | Pete Kelly's Solution
“Something For Nothing” | Jess and James
“Looking for a Fox” Clarence Carter
“My Baby Likes To Boogaloo” | Don Gardner
“Out of Breath” | Ronnie Whitehead
“I Can't Stop (No, No, No)” | Arthur Conley
“Ain't Got No / I Got Life (Groovefinder Remix)” | Nina Simone

Listen: Terry Diabolik - "And I'm Feelin Good" (24:29)

Visit: myspace/iwasthere | myspace/fingeronthepulsenyc

0 comments: