Thursday, March 15, 2007

SxWednesday

Wedsnesday I saw Ghostland Observatory at the Austin City Limits Studio, and chatted it up with the KEXP folks after their interview with Lily Allen. They said all of the people who came from Seattle felt right at home, speaking of all the rain over the past two days.

After that I made my way down to Canadian Blast where I caught The Cliks, Holy Fuck and Malajube. Holy Fuck put on a really great show just as I suspected, and I think I'll try to catch them tomorrow as well. I upped a few pics of the show, here.


Holy Fuck - Live from SXSW part One (10:50)
Holy Fuck - Live from SXSW part Two (5:24)

Saw Tacks, The Boy disaster at 8:00 and then hung out at Antone's for the Merge showcase with Oakley Hall and The Rosebuds. Emo's, Beauty Bar and Red Eyed Fly were all at capacity once I made it back over to Red River, so I opted for Razorlight at Stubb's. Once this week is done I'll review all of the pics, audio and video that I'm getting and put the good stuff into one long Sx wrap-up. For now, I must get a couple hours of sleep.

0 comments: