Wednesday, April 04, 2007


Here's another mix I've been fooling around with, (disco lights sold seperately.) Some really good tracks are penciled in on this one, including a new one from Hot Chip from their forthcoming release of DJ Kicks: Hot Chip on K7 Records. As I've said previously, Hot Chip will be performing right here in Austin on April 25th at Antone's, tickets are $15 and you can bet your bollocks to a barn dance that I will be front and center.

Also mixed in are a sweet reinterpritation of Jimi Hendrix's "Foxy Lady" that I found over at Mischief, a crazy tune off of the debut from the Toronto-based 8-bit noise-spazz duo Crystal Castles, that D.A.N.C.E track that people have been going bananas for, two from Baltimore's finest DJ Blaq Starr, and of course I had to throw in the Humpty himself. Today is hump day, afterall.

All Dance-like (36:29)
  1. DJ Blaq Starr - "Shake It To The Ground"
  2. DJ Blaq Starr - "Supastarr"
  3. Modeselektor - untitled
  4. Justice - "D.A.N.C.E" (original)
  5. Speaker Junk - "Foxy Lady"
  6. Ashwan Featuring Curious - "DANGEROUSE"
  7. Digital Underground - "Humpty Dance"
  8. Positive K - "I Got A Man"
  9. Hot Chip - "My Piano"
  10. Shout Out Out Out Out - "Chicken Soup for the Fuck You"
  11. Crystal Castles - "Love & Caring"
  12. LCD Soundsystem - "Us vs Them (Go Home Productions Remix)