Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Catchy Title

...a few random things I find in my downloads folder when I inspect it to get rid of the stuff I never listen to. Like that AC/DC bluegrass tribute album, for example.

Before New Magnetic Wonder, the Apples in Stereo gave us Velocity of Sound. Be sure to say thanks.
I forgot that I had this trackfrom Dan's 2006 release. I'm pretty sure that he closed the show in Austin with this one. Fun listening...
With a name like Natalie Portman's Shaved Head, I really had to find out what they sounded like.I'm not exactly sure what this is, or where it came from.
I told you about this band not long ago. Rock and roll.


Zach said...

natalie portman's shaved head! i just had to hear this one, and it's pretty fuckin' good. where did you find these guys?

Lawrence said...

Velocity of Sound is absoutely wonderful. Thanks for the reminder. Hadn't heard it in awhile. I stumbled across it through a local public library. I should go there more often.

Mr. Curiosity said...

Zach, I don't even remember where I first saw the name Natalie Portman's Shaved Head, but I had to hear it. Hit me up if you want to hear more.

L, sounds like you're hanging out at my kind of library!