Thursday, September 20, 2007

Flaming Lips en vivo

If you're cool (unlike me) and managed to get tickets for the Flaming Lips show at La Zona Rosa before they sold out (unlike me), then I salute you. Just don't go waving the tickets around in my face or anything, okay?

For the rest of us, here's a live show from the Flaming Lips at Diversafest on July 27th, 2007. The audio quality is great, with a nice, long setlist similar to the one they used to rock ACL last year. There are a couple of audio problems here and there, but for the most part, it's all good. Enjoy!

The Flaming Lips: Live at Diversafest 2007
  1. UFO Landing
  2. Ta!Da!
  3. Race For The Prize
  4. Tapsmir
  5. Fight Test
  6. Free Radicals
  7. Mountainside
  8. Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots, Pt. 1
  9. Pompeii
  10. Vein of Stars
  11. Yeah Yeah Yeah Song intro
  12. Yeah Yeah Yeah Song
  13. Taps - Superman
  14. The W.A.N.D.
  15. She Don't Use Jelly
  16. Do You Realize?
  17. Moonlight Mile (Rolling Stones)
  18. Outro

4 comments:

Moxie said...

Flaming Lips were up here at Red Rocks last weekend.
Wait, that's --kinda-- like waving tickets in your face, huh? Well, not really, they're just stubs.
;)

Anonymous said...

thanks - this made my Monday tolerable

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this, I love it! reminds me of when I went to see them at Birmingham Carling Academy last year, when they came to the UK to promote Mystics.

-Graham

Mr. Curiosity said...

You are welcome, good to know that other folks out there are enjoying this. Glad that it's good enough to make a Monday tolerable. =]