While the band's previous records were mainly self-produced, this time they wanted to achieve the perfect blend between high-end studio trickery and lo-fi home experimentation. It was recorded and co-produced by Ryan Hadlock (Blonde Redhead, The Gossip) at rural Bear Creek Studio outside Seattle in February, 2007, and mixed in various sessions by The Octopus Project, Hadlock and Erik Wofford (Explosions In The Sky).
"For the new album, after we recorded for three weeks in Seattle, we realized we wanted to focus more on certain things that we didn't get to do in the studio, so we ended up rerecording and remixing everything again. The newer stuff, it's loud, and I feel like it reflects the live show. There's a tendency to go crazier a lot more with jumping around and getting feedback from the audience. When people are screaming and clapping, that's a pretty good feeling."
- Oct 4 2007 - Numbers Houston, Texas
- Oct 6 2007 - House of Blues New Orleans, Louisiana
- Oct 7 2007 - Common Grounds Gainesville, Florida
- Oct 8 2007 - Back Booth Orlando, Florida
- Oct 9 2007 - City Limits West Palm Beach, Florida
- Oct 10 2007 - Jack Rabbit’s Jacksonville, Florida
- Oct 11 2007 - Drunken Unicorn Atlanta, Georgia
- Oct 12 2007 - Pilot Light Knoxville, Tennessee
- Oct 13 2007 - Milestone Charlotte, North Carolina
- Oct 14 2007 - Duke University Durham, North Carolina
- Oct 15 2007 - Ottobar Baltimore, Maryland