Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Diplo remixes Spoon

I just purchased this Diplo remix of Spoon's "Don't You Evah" from the Merge Records digital shop. They tell me that all of the proceeds from my .99 cents will go to the Texas Criminal Justice Coalition, which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I'm putting it up here for you to check out, but the second half is faded out in hopes of inducing some folks to head over to MergeRecords.com and pick it up for themselves. I'm not exactly sure what that image is supposed to reflect, it is what popped up after I purchased the track.
Sometime last year Diplo remixed "Twist and Shout" and made it even more dance floor friendly, which is no easy task. Check it:

5 comments:

Trip said...

what is that picture from?

Mr. Curiosity said...

No clue. It was attached to the mp3 from Merge.

Ariel said...

whats up with this mp3 getting quieter??

Mr. Curiosity said...

And what's the deal with CornNuts? Is it corn or is it a nut?

Anonymous said...

bunnies are hot