Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Holy Fuck, Free Tickets!

As if you needed any other excuse to go check out the Holy Fuck/Super Furry Animals show on Saturday at Emo's, here is another one: You can get in the door for zero dollars. I think that zero dollars sounds like a pretty good deal, don't you? Do512 is giving away a few pairs of tickets (read: multiple), and all you have to do is head over to the link and click "I Like It."

Once you do that, your name will be in the running and the winners will be contacted via e-mail at some point on Friday. If you do plan on making it to the show, be ready to move your feet. Have a few drinks before hand if that helps. If you're not a drinker then head over to Blockbuster and rent a copy of Breakin', or perhaps Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo, and just follow their lead. As for me, I'll be hitting the sauce. See you there.

Here is another MP3 from that limited and out of print Holy Fuck EP that I picked up at SXSW last year. Get more at Check out video, audio, and reviews with that handy little box down there below...


Anonymous said...

Cant wait To see them live
I got their tour dates up on my page