Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Más Remixes

I'm sort of a nerd when it comes to Hot Chip. Every time I see a track they've remixed I grab it and put it into a folder with the other dozens of Hot Chip remixes from over the years. Not all of them are great but I guess it's sort of like collecting stamps, every one is different and therefor of value. Not that I would know anything about stamp collecting, of course. I collect weird stuff like novelty lighters and drum sticks. That way I'll always be able to start a fire and/or whip out a killer percussion solo, which is way cooler than any stamp. What were we talking about? Oh yeah, Hot Chip, as usual. Their new album is being released soon, which you can pre-order on CD/DVD via Amazon, and order autographed from Recordstore. You can check of their tour dates & get yer tickets at the official site.

Of all the remixes in that little folder I mentioned, I think that these are six of the best. I dare you to pick six Hot Chip remixes that are better than this. And then send them to me. Ha!


Little Sara said...

hi guys,

for fans of QOTSA check out Mexicolas!

hope you enjoy! :)

Little Sara