Saturday, February 16, 2008

Pictures/Music

I have always had an interest in photography (even though I've always sucked at it), so I picked some random tunes and tried to find an interesting picture that relates to the song in a thoughtful or humorous way.

If nothing else it's a good excuse to highlight some tracks that I might not otherwise, and also have a look at some cool photography. You can click on any photo if you want to find out more about it, they will open in a new window.









3 comments:

Amanda Michael said...

I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this post.Good stuff, sir.

Mr. Curiosity said...

Thank you very much. :)

DJ Max Power said...

This is a good idea. Reminds me of a little personal project I have going on. Well, actually it's more of a mental list - songs that would sound good during certain scenes in movies. But the idea is basically the same: pictures + sound = good match.
Well done. You should make this a regular feature (or maybe an interactive thing with readers...?)