Friday, March 28, 2008

Is this thing on?

I was asked to play some tracks at Emo's the other night to put people in a dancing mood, and this is some of the stuff that I went with. It seemed to work well except for a middle-aged woman who came over and told me that the music was making her anxious, and asked me if I could play any Tool. I played these at a party the next night and had more than one person ask about the Rolling Stones remix, so it seems to be a crowd pleaser (regardless of age and Tool fandom.)

5 comments:

bill p said...

"the music's making me anxious... could you please play some tool." that's the best thing i've heard all week.

Mr. Curiosity said...

Glad someone else enjoyed it. :)

$ries said...

agree with bill p., and that justice track is hooooot!

stopokaygo said...

this is great!

Berander said...

The stonesremix is awesome!!! Me like :P