According to the link, the artists will be divided into separate groups at each event, and all of the bands will set up their gear simultaneously along the perimeter of the room, audience in the center, with each band performing one song before handing the baton over to the next. This is something I really want to see.
It sounds like a potential train wreck with a difficulty of 8.9 (that's an Olympic shout out), but these are exactly the kind of people who can pull it off. I realize the difficulty that would be involved in packing up this tour and heading cross-country, but that doesn't lessen my desire to see it go down in Austin one bit. I still love you Baltimore, keep up the good work.
Baltimore Round Robin Tour:
- 10-02 Boston, MA - Massachusetts College of Art and Design
- 10-03 Boston, MA - Massachusetts College of Art and Design
- 10-04 Montreal, Quebec - Église Saint-Enfant Jésus (Pop Montreal)
- 10-05 Montreal, Quebec - Église Saint-Enfant Jésus (Pop Montreal)
- 10-08 Detroit, MI - Museum of Contemporary Art
- 10-09 Detroit, MI - Museum of Contemporary Art
- 10-10 Chicago, IL - Epiphany
- 10-11 Chicago, IL - Epiphany
- 10-13 Oberlin, OH - Oberlin College
- 10-14 Oberlin, OH - Oberlin College
- 10-15 Philadelphia, PA - Starlight Ballroom
- 10-16 Philadelphia, PA - Starlight Ballroom
- 10-17 New York, NY - Le Poisson Rouge
- 10-18 New York, NY - Le Poisson Rouge
For a good Bmore blog, check Butter Team.