Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Meg & Dia at Emo's

Meg & Dia are really, really hot and make music good too so you should go to their show tonight (Wednesday the 27th) at Emo’s indoor stage with Jonezetta and Danger Radio.

Okay, so now I’m stuck. I pretty much just said everything that you need to know about them and don’t have anything else to write. I could have accomplished the same thing with no text at all, only posting a picture and some mp3s, but having words in between those two things gives me street cred in the writing scene (which is something that, since the rise and fall of my “I cut myself” ridden poetry blog, I’ve been lacking in). I guess I can tell you that they’re sisters, hot musician sisters, and that they were discovered by the illusive “Tom”, as in the only person on myspace with more friends than Tila Tequila. You might also find it interesting that they have toured with The Spill Canvas, PlayRadioPlay! and Angels & Airwaves, or that there will be releasing their third album “Here, Here and Here” within the next month. But what really matters to me, you know, aside from the fact that they are earth shatteringly hot, is that they were featured, yes featured, on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles soundtrack. That should be reason enough for to go to the show.