Saturday, August 02, 2008

Ratatat Remix

It is a well known fact that Ratatat and Remixes go together like Peanut Butter and Jelly. They have produced two full-length hip hop remix albums, remixed their own tracks, remixed Bjork, The Knife, Shout Out Louds, Biz Markie, and been remixed by more names than I can count. Most recently by Animal Collective, YACHT, Copy, and Zongamin.

I read that Animal Collective have reworked Mirando into a "10 minute techno wonder", but I still haven't been able to hear it. Some of the remixes I do have are included below for your listening pleasure.
Go see Ratatat in concert, they're touring all over the place. Find out where at Get LP3 via XL and they'll send you a nice iron-on for your t-shirt...unless it was just me.


Alex said...

I've been looking everywhere for the Copy and E*Rock remixes, THANK YOU!

damnguuurrl said...

great remix, but where can I get that foam finger?!!!!

Mr. Curiosity said...

You'd have to ask the band about that one, they used to sell them at the shows back in the day but I haven't seen one in a while.