Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fun Fun Fun Fotos

The third installment of Fun Fun Fun Fest went down at Waterloo Park over the weekend, and despite the mountains of dust that we kicked up, everything was a grand old time. First of all, thank you Austinist for taking such good care of all of us bloggers. It was nice to be able to pal around backstage and have access to everything.

As far as the music, it was great. I didn't get to see much of the punk stage, and never made it over to the comedy stage, but almost all of the things that I did see were pretty awesome. I have separated all the that bands I saw into a few different categories, moving from the best of the fest to the not so great.
4 Bands That Stole The Show:
4 Locals That Made Big Gains:
4 Bands That Made Me a Bigger Fan:
4 Bands I'm Sorry I Missed:
2 Bands That Could've Been Better:
Here are a bunch of photos by Casey James Wilson. Each image is linked to the artist, in case you don't know who you're looking at. Follow the links at the bottom of this post to see what everyone else is saying about the fest. I'll be looking forward to having a similar amount of fun this time next year!

Tons of Fun footage: