Thursday, November 06, 2008

While they're hot...

Here's a three-fer, because I'm on a roll, and because the last two Japanther tracks I put up disappeared. And because I'm on a garage rock kick thanks to the Ooga Boogas, and because The Muslims and Yussuf Jerusalem are answering that call right now. And because people need new things to listen to. And because I enjoy answering that call.

The Muslims originate from San Diego. It's a beautiful place. These dudes will probably be huge before long, because this stuff is dope. Get your copy now, otherwise it will be sold out like the last one.
Yussuf Jerusalem originate from France, but they love the english language, rock & roll, and Roky Erickson. They only have 500 friends on myspace, and sound like they would fit in perfectly at Beerland. Someone get SXSW on the line.
And here's the two Japanther tracks that got the axe last week. I'm assuming it was because I included a TV on the Radio mp3. Lord knows those guys aren't selling enough records. I told you previously about Japanther in 2007. They will be back in Austin next Saturday.


desperate bicyles said...

japanther is heaven. thank you.

rickdog said...

You have a great music blog here! I've added you to my mp3blog list and custom search, check it out.

Rickdog's collected 6,000 mp3blog links, accessible from the alpha menu at page top. You can open frames on these blogs to view them directly on my site, and you can also view the feeds in a frame.

The newest mp3blogs

You can search your blog and all the others in my custom google search:

Chewbone MP3blog search

I add new blogs to the alpha lists once a week, but your site is immediately added to the custom google search engine.