Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Best Videos of 2008

While I continue to organize my end-of-the-year lists, here are my top 15 music videos of 2008 to keep you company. They are not in any particular order, just fifteen of the music videos I came across this year that left a good impression. Check the links at the bottom of this post to see many more videos worth taking a look at.

Bowerbirds - "In Our Talons"



Fleet Foxes - "White Winter Hymnal"



Fujiya & Miyagi - "Knickerbocker"



Radiohead - "Weird Fishes/Arpeggi"



Lykke Li - "I'm Good, I'm Gone"



Girl Talk - "Still Here"



Thunderheist - "Jerk It"



Plants and Animals - "Feedback in the Field"



Portishead - "The Rip"



MGMT - "Electric Feel"



Weezer - "Pork and Beans"



White Williams - "New Violence"



Dead Confederate - "Start Me Laughing"



No Age - "Eraser"



The Mae Shi - "Run To Your Grave"



More music vids from 2008:

2 comments:

Stacie said...

perfect vid choices. i could watch jerk it all day long.

Mr. Curiosity said...

Yeah there's some primal attractiveness about that one. Thunderheist will be here for SXSW too.