Monday, February 02, 2009

RSVP to party at SXSW

If you are planning to attend SXSW 2009, you should go ahead and bookmark this entry now. I will have info on just about every single SXSW event that requires an RSVP, and I plan to post each one worth attending, as they become available, into this entry.

Here are the first three that have come to my attention. Information on the bigger parties like Fader, Paste, and Mad Decent should start popping up soon enough. If you see something I am missing, please feel free to leave it in the comments or send me a message.






7 comments:

aka. said...

YAY! Purevolume returns. Thanks for the links.

Fuckshovel said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

There have been many other day parties released and they haven't been posted here yet.

Mr. Curiosity said...

I'll continue to fill it out as they come to my attention. Tips are always appreciated.

Anonymous said...

There are many RSVPs on the Parties page with SXSW. Would you like me to forward them to you on this page?

Mr. Curiosity said...

Please do, I'm stretched to the limit over here but this thing will get filled out soon.

rey said...

Here's 2 events I found...rsvp.

http://www.gigacrate.com/rsvp/


Keep us posted!