Sunday, February 22, 2009

They'll be Your Mirror


On Valentine's day the Ohio lo-fi rock trio Times New Viking played a Velvet Underground tribute show at Columbus’ Wexner Center for the closing party of the "Andy Warhol: Other Voices, Other Rooms" exhibition. Psychedelic Horseshit opened the show with two VU covers of their own, and Pat Radio was there to record it all.

I'm uploading the file myself to avoid any unnecessary bandwidth usage, but you can go to Pat for other links. Thanks for the tip goes to Paste, Prefix, Pitchfork, Done Waiting, and Tiny Mix Tapes.
Playlist:
Psychedelic Horseshit:

  • Sister Ray
  • Stephanie Says

Times New Viking:

  • Run Run Run
  • I’ll Be You’re Mirror
  • I’m Waiting for My Man
  • All Tomorrow’s Parties
  • Sunday Morning
  • Venus in Furs
  • I Can’t Stand It Anymore
  • Heroin
  • Pale Blue Eyes
  • Here She Comes Now
  • After Hours
Photo thanks: Runolfur

1 comments:

C.T. said...

rad as fuck!