Friday, March 06, 2009

Daft Punk to score Tron 2


I heard Daft Punk were going to score the remake of the 1982 science fiction classic "Tron," and then I jizzed in my pants. This will be Daft Punk's first full-length feature film score, and will result in their first studio album since 2005's 'Human After All'.

The Disney-made film is currently in production, and set for release in 2011. The French electronica duo have assembled a new recording studio for the project. Someone managed to get a cell phone recording of the trailer, above. It's cool to hear people go crazy when they see Jeff Bridges reprising his role.

More info here. Let the anticipation begin!

4 comments:

Megalithic Rick said...

Dude your blog is fantastic...I give you much props for it...some day mine will hopefully be as bad@$$ as yours. I really did jizz my pants for the entire 2 mins and 35 secs of the Tr2n trailer lol...I was like !omg! !omg! !omg! Tron just is just wicked but then to throw in Daft Punk, it not only going to(hopefully) be orgasmic visually, but deff audibly as well. I know the kids at comic con must had soiled their pants as well...I like they way they react and scream like lil prepubescent girls at a NKOTB show. I saw the comic con trailer for Wolverine and they did the same thing lol. sorry bout the long comment.

Mr. Curiosity said...

Thanks for the feedback! This movie was already going to be great, but toss in Daft Punk and it's just bananas.

Manny Morales said...

Sorry, this entry just didn't make me "jizz in my pants." Who are these guys and why do they exist? As for Daftpunk, I'm a fan of the group but "Daftendrekt" didn't make me want to do anything in my shorts. On the "Suck-O-Meter", 1 to 10 scale, with 10 being the worst, I rate these guys a 10. Wow?

Mr. Curiosity said...

FAIL