Monday, March 02, 2009

Lights & Music at Stubb's

Odds are good there's going to be a lot of dancing at Stubb's Friday.  Australian act Cut Copy is playing Stubb's.  When I first heard their last album In Ghost Colours, I really didn't like it for all the critical hype it received.  I played it one or twice through and didn't give it much more thought.  I did really like "Midnight Runner" however and had it mixed into a lot of playlists.  Slowly I've really come around to the album piece by piece.  It's definitely some really cool dance rock, every bit up beat.

Last year at Coachella lots and lots of people were talking about how great their set was, but I missed it.  This week at Stubb's I'm going to make sure I don't make the same mistake twice.
I'm on a big video kick lately, so why not keep it going?  Lights & Music: