Monday, February 08, 2010

Magical Mystery Chambers

Produced by Tom Caruana, "Enter The Magical Mystery Chambers" is a remix album combining Wu-Tang verses with Beatles samples, various covers of Beatles songs, and vintage sound clips. It's really good, too. I was initially hesitant to try it out, but I'm glad I did. I don't think the execution of such an endeavor could be done much better than this. The album has been mentioned in New York Times, The Chicagoist, L.A. Times, The Guardian, and Acclaim Magazine has a Q&A with the teacher/producer behind the music. Here are two of the many good cuts from "Enter The Magical Mystery Chambers":
Head over to Tea Sea Records to peep the tracklist and get your download on.


crestere said...

luv the's wonderfully created :)

McCrank said...

Thanks man, but it sounds like they've taken down the album due to (ahem) restrictions on Beatles samples. Those Beatles police are dilligent. Where can I find another "mix"?

Keep up the tasty blog. It's one of my favorites!


McCrank's Juke

Mr. Curiosity said...

At your service.

And thanks for the compliment!