Monday, April 26, 2010

Ooks Of Hazzard

The Ooks Of Hazzard take on "Kids" by MGMT, armed with seven swinging Ukeleles, one badass Accordion, and one drumset stuffed in a Cajon. They will be releasing the single and posting new material in the very near future. The Ooks of Hazzard are based in Santa Monica/Venice Beach, CA.


Manny Morales said...

I can't say that I'm fan of MGMT although I do have a few of their songs in my music library. After watching the Ooks of Hazzard's version of "Kids," I may have to re-evaluate MGMT and definitely check out Ooks of Hazzard's music. Thanks, manny.

Lucky D said...

Wow,, thanx,, I love yer Rat Fink avatar. and I never been called a 'badass accordian player before.!
ha ha ha ha
Lucky D (Danny)
1/9th. of it

Mr. Curiosity said...

Thanks for saying hello Danny.