Thursday, September 02, 2010

workin' for a livin'

a mix for the dog days of summer:
  • Twin Sister - I Want A House
  • Local Natives - World News
  • Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears - I’m broke
  • The Black Keys - Black Mud
  • Muddy Waters - Going Down Slow
  • Otis Redding - Cigarettes and Coffee
  • Lykke Li - I’m good, I’m gone
  • The Velvet Underground - Sweet Jane
  • Grateful Dead - Friend of the Devil
  • The Felice Brothers - Run Chicken Run
  • James Brown - Kansas City
  • Led Zeppelin - Since I’ve Been Loving You
  • Lucero - Kiss The Bottle
  • The Devil Makes Three - Black Irish
  • Jimi Hendrix - It's Too Bad
  • The Rolling Stones - Mercy Mercy
  • Bruce Springsteen- Growin’ Up
  • Bob Dylan - Bob Dylan's Dream
DOWNLOAD: Workin' For A Livin'

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great playlist man, just great